Sunday, April 12, 2009

How to Look Stylish!

Over the last few weeks I have been looking around for some quality books to help my clients, customers and friends learn how to look stylish. I have found one that is written Annette Welsford which I believe is well worth the look.

Annette has brought together eight Professional Image Stylists to help you develop your image as a beautiful women. The book covers techniques on hiding those parts you don't want everyone to see as well as accentuating the ones you do.

It is so true that if you look great, then you feel great!

I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a new job or getting knocked back at job interviews. Often the reason for rejection can be as simple as the way you are presenting yourself.

Annette will show you how to overcome these challenges. The book is called How to Look Stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment